This forum is for those interested in problems of modern linguistics and translation.
Dec 2009, 0:54, admin
Lexical resource LexSite is a publicly available system for storage and retrieval of English-Russian lexical pairs. The resource includes a dictionary database and a parallel English-Russian corpora with a relevance-based search feature allowing users to run search queries containing words in either one or both languages.
The resource is designed to improve performance and quality of work that involves communications across the Russian and English languages.
• Relevance-based search
• Automatic detection of n-grams available for translation in search queries
• Search for queries containing mixed English and Russian lexemes
• Search for Russian and English synonyms
• Database of parallel English-Russian corpora
• Lexical database with more than 2 million Russian and English terms
• Parallel corpora with more than 250,000 English-Russian source-target segments
• Response rate: the resource returns 90% responses to database queries within 385 msec when receiving 10 queries per second for 30 seconds